10/18/2013 to 10/20/2013
Catalina Cruiser’s Weekend October 18 – 20, 2013
- On the southbound route for Cruisers heading for the Mexican Riviera
- Friday – Arrive in time for Happy Hour and live music at the Harbor Reef bar
- Saturday – Exhibitor Booths, Cruising Seminars, BBQ & Live Island Music – free
- Tri-tip by Port Royal YC, drinks by Adventure Voyaging, sides & desert by you
- Raffle and Giveaways to benefit Heal the Bay and Catalina Evironmental Leadership Program
- Cruise the Whole Week if you like. Join Holly Scott & Charlies Charts with your boat on The Round the Rocks’ cruise
- Live History – Travel to and from Cruiser’s Weekend and stay aboard The Tall Ship Bill of Rights
- The following weekend … sail south to the Long Beach Boatshow & Cruising Outpost party
For more info visit: http://adventurevoyaging.com/catalina-cruisers-weekend/
I wonder how many sailors have already signed up? When is the balance due?
Harry, Big Bear
Children have the most creative mind and the way their imagination works is awesome. The unicorns are the best rescuer of the girls. The concept of this magical fairyland universe and unicorns are they fun imagination which is great. It is a nice article with sweet subject and stuff.
no cruise in 2014??? also offer cruise in Dubai??
I read the complete blog and it was really nice for me. I have also published one article on that topic.