Please join West Marine for a media luncheon on Friday, October 4, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. to 12 noon at our newest flagship store in Newport Beach, located at 3433 Via Lido Plaza.
West Marine leadership, including: Matt Hyde, President/CEO; Barry Kelly, SVP Stores & Port Supply; Deb Radcliff, SVP Marketing; Andrew Benz, Regional VP; Laura Barry-Grillon, District Manager; and Chris Beckwith, General Manager will be your hosts.
- It’s the Biggest West Marine Store on the West Coast – This brand-new store is over 27,000 square feet and will be brimming with over 18,000 products.
- Built for Newport Beach and Harbor Water-Lovers – West Marine surveyed Orange County-area boaters and built the Newport Beach store with their feedback in mind.
- Wide-ranging selection of marine electronics, with over 100 products to touch and test
- A huge sailboat hardware selection, with an on-site Rigging Shop for custom orders and advice
- Everything you need to join the fastest-growing water sport, stand-up paddling. Great deals on stand-up paddleboard packages made by Huntington Beach-based company, Jimmy Styks
- The new “Bait Shack” boasts a broad selection of fishing rods, reels, lures, line winders and gear, specifically selected for the area
- There will be more casual and technical apparel, foul weather gear, footwear and accessories than any other location on the West Coast
- Inflatable boats, outboards and the world’s first propane marine engine
- Kayaks and all the accessories needed to turn your boat into a fishing machine
- Comprehensive core engine parts department, marine plumbing and electrical supplies, open 7 days a week
- Fabulous Fashion Friday – See the newest technologies for sun protection, and high tech materials to keep you cool and warm. Have private consultations with some of the leading outdoor brands, including Roxy, Tommy Bahama, Pelagic, Quiksilver, Columbia, SmartWool, Sperry Top-Sider and more.
- A Boatload of Experience – The crew of 35 Associates has over 500 years of combined boating, sailing and fishing experience and has cruised over 250,000 nautical miles.