04/29/2016 to 05/01/2016
New Event Dates for 2016!
The 3rd Annual Progressive Insurance San Francisco Boat Show Returns to McCovey Cove and Pier 48
Friday – 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday – 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday – 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
McCovey Cove & Pier 48 – Adjacent to AT&T Park
24 Willie Mays Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94107
Easy parking at Pier 48 & free shuttles will run between both show locations in China Basin.
The 3rd annual Progressive Insurance San Francisco Boat Show http://www.sfboatshow.
From seasoned sailors to boating beginners, the San Francisco Boat Show offers picturesque, hands-on fun and education for the whole family, right on the bay. Featuring an unparalleled, immersive experience in the boating lifestyle, visitors can peruse hundreds of boats, nautical gear and accessories, fishing equipment, innovative water toys and unique maritime goods for every lifestyle and budget.
2016 San Francisco Boat Show highlights include:
* On-Water Boating Lessons: Eager to learn or improve boating skills? Sign up early to secure a spot for popular Discover Boating Hands On Skills Training for powerboat and sailing lessons from USCG licensed captains.
* Tool Time: Step into Fred’s Shed, an interactive DIY garage with experts teaching the art of boat maintenance and repair.
* Hundreds of Boats: Browse, board and shop hundreds of boats including luxury yachts, watersports and fishing boats, sailboats, pontoons, dinghies, kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddle boards and cruisers.
* Top-Notch Fare: The 2016 boat show neighbors AT&T Park’s newest pop-up sensation, The Yard at Mission Rockhttp://theyardsf.com for access to more food, beverages, lounge spaces and local merchants.
* Sail Away: Hop on the Sailing Simulator http://www.
* Kids’ Zone: A bigger and better Kids’ Zone at Pier 48 with toy boat building and more.
TICKETS: $15 for Adults
FREE -15 Years & Younger
$20 Two Day Adult Pass
FREE – Active Military (with ID)
Advance tickets and additional discounts available at www.SFBoatShow.com