10/24/2013 to 10/27/2013
Shoreline Village at Rainbow Harbor
If you love sailing you can’t afford to miss this four-day sailing event—It’s Southern California’s best place to see and buy sailboats and related gear. Shop, compare and save on your favorite brands:
- New & brokerage sailboats—mono- and multihull
- Sailing gear, rigging & accessories
- Sailing charter, travel & services
PLUS—Special features and attractions offer entertainment and education for everyone, from beginning sailors to seasoned skippers.
- A complete schedule of sailing seminars offer instruction on everything from the basics to advanced navigation and safety.
- Need the Safety at Sea Certificate for your next regatta? We’re offering the US Sailing sanctioned Safety at Sea full day certificate seminar Sunday Oct 21 8am – 5pm Click Here for details.
- Plus a full interactive component to the show:
- Try-it Cove offers hands-on and on-the-water activities with small sailboats, paddleboards and kayaks ready for you to try.
- Need a little refresher course? Take the Helm— Hands-on, on-water clinics with sailing instruction provided by ASA certified intructors for saijors of all abilities. Pre-registration and additional fee apply.
- Not ready for the water? Try the Sailing Simluator—A unique training platform for sailors wanting to test the water before they hit the water.
Strictly Sail has something for everyone!
Cruising Outpost will be holding a Cruisers’ Party!
Get your tickets here and save $2.00 up until the first day of the show: